Sunday, May 31, 2009

Allergies

Above Average Joe has always suffered from allergies. It's something that I have never had a problem with UNTIL I got pregnant (stupid hormone freaked body). Well, either father dear has given his lovely allergy issues to his 2 kids or both my little ones have a mild summer colds (I'm hoping for the later). Either way, it's been not so fun. Garrin has to have his nose wiped about every 3rd second and Kiya cannot abide being put down because then she cannot breath! It's been a long couple of nights with very little sleep. We're managing but seriously, if anyone wants to hold my precious 2 week old girl feel more than welcome to come by and give my arms a break...

3 comments:

DropYourAllergies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Shill Spill said...

Me! Me! Pick me!

KinsRae said...

I want to come play... Congrats on the little one, I haven't even got to talk to you now that I spend all my time in primary. She is beautiful, and a 3 hour labor is so not fair..(and I hate allergies).