Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pinewood Derby

Trevin and his dad made his car this year because Above Average Joe was busy planning the derby and waiting for his wife to pop. Trevin's car is in the #2 lane and he was SO proud of how well it turned out because he actually got to weild the power tools to make his car this year and pick all the colors and such.

Trevin's car is in the #1 lane in this picture.
Trevin took 1st overall because every race his car was in, he won. He was so excited when he came home with his blue ribbon for the night. I was sad that I missed the fun but luckily Above Average Joe took these shots for me so we can still have the memories. Good job, Trevin!

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

Good work Trev! I am muy impressed! I also expect nothing less from you! :) So awesome!