Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Backpeddling to Mother's Day...

I didn't get this post up before my little stint in the hospital so forgive me for the out of order posting but I had to acknowledge what a great Mother's Day I had. Above Average Joe got up and made me stuffed raspberry and cream cheese french toast (so yummy). Then Trevin's class had a little program that I got to go to where they sang us some songs and did a little poem about all the hats that mom's wear. Trevin had the part about mom's being chef's.



And this is the really cute cards that he made me at school (on Friday, since Mother's Day was Sunday).
On the official Mother's Days is when I had my special breakfast and then after church where I got more cute notes from both my boys (thanks to their teachers) we went to my mom's house where Above Average Joe took over the cooking again for us and made up some superb fajitas at my request. It was a great Mother's Day and I was really happy that Kiya waited a few days to come after that.
ps. love you, mom.

No comments: