Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mars & Venus

Okay, so in case you were ever wondering the difference between how Joe and I get ready for this baby, this should answer those questions. It should also answer questions as to why I am a lucky, lucky, lucky woman to have this man as my husband. HANDS AND KNEES, ladies! SCRUBBING THE FLOOR. I did not ask him to do this and I wouldn't have even thought of doing it myself but this is how Joe works. and it's AWESOME.
Notice the little thing on the left of this picture...? That's a toothbrush. YEAH, he scrubed with a toothbrush! No military training at all, this is just how the man cleans. He did the same thing in the kitchen but I failed to get pictures because then he had the camera to show what I do to get ready...

I eat the food that he has cooked for me. I can request just about anything and the man will make it (or get it) and just let me sit on the couch propped by as many pillows as possible.
Seriously, he cooks, he cleans he doesn't mind that I look like this...I am a lucky woman. Just wish I would have had some make-up on or my hair kind of done. But yeah, this is what our planets look like...


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow--you really are a lucky lady...Don't tell Andy I said that. :) Or just show him these pictures unsolicited.

The Shill Spill said...

I love it Jeneece! So fun to see!

Patrick Stevenson said...

Your Joe is indeed way above average. I predict AAJ and you will be having...a girl. Please put me on your do-call-list! Good luck in delivery! Julie

justging said...

Hey Jeneece....Justin was a Marine and I have NEVER EVER seen him do that in the past 12 years!!! not to mention he only cleans when I ask him too, I don't think he even thinks about it.