Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

When you have boys it makes Valentines Day a little trickier. When you have girls all you need is a shoe box, some red paper, heart stickers, maybe some glitter and walla! a perfect little mailbox. These things do not exist in my world. We have to be more creative. I remember as a kid all of us doing really cool things for our Valentine Boxes so I love that Trevin will have some of these memories as well.





We were originally going to do this with aluminum foil and flame stickers but when we couldn't find the right stickers we found this fabric. I think it turned out really well and Trevin is really proud of his box. I'm hoping he gets lots of attention for it!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

All I can say is, "AWESOME." (and I'm totally ripping off your idea someday.)

Scooby and Jon said...

You're amazing. That has got to be the coolest valentines box EVER.

Jennifer said...

You are such a creative mom! Wow! I'm very impressed!

Moody Family said...

I love it!!

The Olsen Family said...

WOW!!! Will you make my kids when they get into grade school.

Unknown said...

Who'da thunk it! Some of that crafty/creativity stuff did rub off! Way to go!!

Aldred Family said...

I am 100% positive that he had to have had the COOLEST valentine box ever!!