Friday, February 27, 2009

Feelin' It

Last night Above Average Joe had his hand on my belly and he looks over at me and says, "Stop contracting your tummy."

"Yeah, dude, that's not me...that's the baby moving."

Now, above average Joe did not know this because NOT ONCE did he feel Garrin move. I kid you not that EVERYTIME I had him touch my belly it somehow calmed Garrin to instant sleep. Which was kind of a nice perk for me...but Above Average Joe did miss out. So at least NOW he has had the experience of feeling the baby move in my belly. Of course, because of this Above Average Joe tells me that it must be a girl because he has no control of her already...

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Niiiiiiiiiice. :) You know, if you already think that you have no control...aren't you going to be in more trouble now, then you will be later. (When she has to figure it out on her own?) :)

The Olsen Family said...

That is awesome. Steve never was able to have the moment of feeling the kids kicking me to death :) How are you doing? DO you need me to bring you Cafe Rio yet?