Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blue & Gold

We had the annual scouting dinner/awards last night. Above average Joe is some kind of "master something" in the scouts so he had to actually plan AND participate in this one. Made me all kinds of happy to see him go through the same things I do whenever and Enrichment activity is upon me. Anyway, it was a nice little event. Trevin didn't get any awards this night but he helped with the flag ceremony, which I always love seeing.

This is Trevin and his friend Jamal who decorated our table cake in an American theme.

This is the finished project of the cake.

This is Trevin in the flag cermony.


Just in case anyone has not seen the new hair...here it is. Ignore the fat face inside the cute hair.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE your haircut! Very sassy! =)

Scooby and Jon said...

Fat face nothing, you look great. and I really do love the new hairdo, it's cute!

Moog said...

Stop, You look fantastic! Now, where is a picture of that cute baby belly? Trev is getting too big! What a handsome young man he is becoming.

The Shill Spill said...

I saw your hair on Sunday in Sacrament meeting. I absolutely LOVE it! :)
Good work Trevin! Sorry I missed the whole shpeal. Good work Joe!