Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NEW PHOTO!

Alright, Tiffany Moody (a superb photographer) agreed to do a shoot with Garrin for his one year pictures. We went to an adorable antique store that has a huge barn and such on the property and she took tons of shots all over. However, the last shot we were to take was with a giant lolipop. When she pulled out the lolipop and got the wrapper off the final tug of the plastic sent it FLYING and smashed into a dozen pieces. I have to tell you, I was dissapointed. I think Tiff felt bad as well so she asked me to come to her house the next morning to do some simple close ups and try to get the lolipop picture. Garrin was only so agreeable and with Tiff's son and doggy around it made for an interesting shoot but she tells me we got some good shots. I think in total she took around 250 pictures of my little guy that she is now editing and proofing. As a teaser she put THIS on her website!

And just as a side note, it is a great teether because in the next few hours I checked his gums and there were 2 new teeth up top!

4 comments:

Aldred Family said...

Seriously, could that be any cuter??! Love it! Can't wait to see more!!! When do you get them back?

~Jeneece said...

she told me two weeks. I'm so excited to see them!

Andra & Daryl Evans said...

love it! love it! Why is he just so dang cute... she's an awesome photographer too!

The Shill Spill said...

Great shots Tiff did. We really enjoyed our session with her this summer. :)