Monday, September 15, 2008

The Craftiness Within

Alright, ALL of MY projects for super Saturday are done! This is the other memory board that is NOT a memory board. This board will be used to put Christmas cards that the family receives! The ones that will be made will be bigger than this one. The material is a green and red gingham and then I just alternated the red and green ribbon. Jingle bells are the diamond edges.




Here is the memory board that I posted earlier that is "girly" inspired with brown material and pink pock-a-dots and the diamond corners are little pink roses.






Here is the "scrapbook name frame" This was the one that gave me the most grief. 3 trips to Roberts and about 2 hours of sheer frustration just trying to get this to look "ok". I am NOT a scrapbooker but I know a lot of women are so I tried to make it somewhat inspiring.

This one I love for it's pure simplicity. People have been making comments about Joe and I being married since 1950. This one I made for my in laws who, as of TODAY have been married 58 years, raised 11 children and are still as much in love as ever. They are SUCH an example. Too bad I can't give this to them until Oct when super saturday is over...


This is the one that I came up with myself while trying to be crafty and am pretty proud of it. The "name size frames" (like above) are tricky to find or really pricey so I got the idea to use a more widely available size. This is the 11x14 document floating frame that is pretty common. I just added some wedding pictures to really bring it together. Sorry about the flash/light spots. I'm not a photographer either...

...SO GLAD TO BE DONE!

3 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Looks GREAT to me Jeneece! :) I never doubted you could do it! :) Way to be finished!

Aldred Family said...

I am so impressed! Wow! You go girl!

Moog said...

What fun projects! You inspire me!