Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back from beyond the heat


Well, we made it back from St. George all safe and sound. I've just been slacking on the blogging of it. We did enjoy some lovely times. We ate well, we shopped well, we enjoyed our theater time. Life was pretty good down there. It wasn't AS hot because they are entering their "fallish" weather so it stayed in the high 80's to mid-90's. I was terrified of this because my jeep is having some A.C. issues but riding with the windows down reminds me of being a kid, so it worked.


Above Average Joe and I decided that we MIGHT buy a vacation house down there if we had, like 5 million dollars. The home in Carmel, flat in NY and house in Tuscany come first though...

2 comments:

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Hey!! I love your blog! You are too funny! Your family is darling!

I would also buy a vacation home in St. George! Maybe we can be neighbors :0)

I am glad you guys had a fun time.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

oh..one more thing..your wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!

You did a GREAT job on all Super Saturday stuff.