Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Up & Coming

I know I've been very photo heavy in my posts lately, but when you have little ones it is important to document anyway you can and things seem to slip by so quickly that I still feel very behind. Lucky for me we have scheduled more photos to be done! Let's hope they turn out as cute as I am hoping and that we only have so many breakdowns trying to achieve said cuteness.

In other wonderful news Above Average Joe has an interview tomorrow! I never thought and interview would seem so exciting, but tell you what...I have shivers. Let us all hope that the powers that be will see exactly how above average my Above Average Joe is and offers him a slew of work. If not, we'll just keep along. Contract work has started to spurt up and eased some financial burdens, and we are greatful for that. I'm just selfish, and want more. ;)

1 comment:

shellybellybee said...

Good luck! Good Luck! Good luck! I hope everything works out for you!