Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Bloggity Blog

I have had an online journal for quite a while but only a few knew of it. It has things like swear words and naughty thoughts so it's not open to the public. So I decided I needed to have a little spot in webology to document our little family and post my musings for those who care enough to read the very best. ;)

I haven't decided if I shall start at the beginning and catch up or if I should just jump in and sort out the details later...we shall see.

So here I am. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Andra & Daryl Evans said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!!! I love that I found out that you starting blogging through facebook, common on now, we are sisters....anywho...I'm excited to be blogging buddies, we need to convince others (ginger....)to come to the dark side....love you much sis!

Andra & Daryl Evans said...

ps i was writting super fast, excuse the grammar, my brain has quit working.....but you get the gist..

Andra & Daryl Evans said...

also...i know, this is my last one, why am i not on the bloggers you love, what are you saying, are you trying to break up with me....?

~Jeneece said...

Babes~
Get some sleep girl. If you haven't got your grammer, you haven't got anything!
I added you like 3 times! stupid computer issue crap. I keep trying to get a new background from where you got yours too and it WON'T LET ME!
And...yes, I think it's time we see other people. It's not me, it's you. lovelove.