Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Creaftivity More...





LOOK WHAT I DID! FOR $5 DOLLARS. Isn't it SO girly? This is one of the crafty things that I have done for our Super Saturday. Once I get the vinyl for my name signs I'll finish those up and post them too. I may make a boy one next or just a more "craft room" type. I'm also considering doing a big one for Christmas that I can put all the holiday cards on....



Lest you be decieved in my abilities too much now let me also show you this...



I TOTALLY burned the HADES off my thumb. You can't see it that well but the top of my thumb is one big blister. You know how hard it is keeping only pretty words coming out of your mouth when your son is sitting right next to you "helping" you glue gun and you get GOBS on your flesh? I do. not easy. That's my punishment for charting into the crafting territory...

3 comments:

Our Story said...

I love it! I have a pink one in Mya's room, but I love the idea for a Christmas one, I might steal it! Thanks! Oh and welcome to the blogging world!

Aldred Family said...

holy cow! You are awesome!! You have to teach me!! Wouldn't that be so cute in alissa's brown and pink room?!?! ;) Nice work!

Julie Stevenson said...

Love your board, J. $5? I made one, and my craftiness put me back $40--I dont' know how that happened. I'd sign up for your enrichment anyday. Your craftiness surprises and amazes me! Love, Julie