Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Free 8x10

Garrin turned a year on August 7th and I have a whole kitten caboodle of pictures from the celebration that I will push into a slide show and post later but we went and got a free sitting at Kiddie Kandids because they give us a free 8x10 for birthdays! Can't beat a free picture.

http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/home.asp
Here is the link that shows the 6 poses he got and the last one is the 8x10 up in our front room now. We have another photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow night with a loverly lady in my neighborhood who does phenomenal work. I may be a bit photo happy but I figure I'll never look back and go "dangit, I just have too many pictures!"

1 comment:

Aldred Family said...

ok, so I can't pull up the pics.. it's asking for a username and password... so maybe when you come over tomorrow, you will have to login and show them to me!! I can't believe that he is ONE!