Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grand Ol' Flag




Trevin is going to turn 9 in 10 days. Last Tuesday he had the opportunity to present the flag in his cub scout meeting. This was a great thing to me because he'd never done it before and I had my camera handy! He asked so many questions about how to do it to his leaders because he wanted to do it right. He is a very detail oriented boy with things like this. That night he was awareded his Wolf. I have no pictures of that presentation because Joe is the one presenting the awards to the boys and they always have the scouts mom's up with them as they are awarded. I even get my own little pin. (They know who is home making sure these boys get these things done.) I was very proud of my little man. He did a great job and has really loved being in scouts for the last year.




1 comment:

Aldred Family said...

Is he really that old?!?! I remember picking him up at the bus stop from kindergarten!! How awesome! Way to go Trev, we love you buddy!