Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank all.

Thankfully Above Average Joe has FINALLY received a phone call that made him happy. He has been offered a job at Symantec. Officially, it is a temporary job but Above Average Joe is crafty and will do everything he can to make himself indispensable. It came at a good time because that unemployment stuff was just about to run out...

Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers and helping Joe get his resume out to everyone. He will continue to search for jobs that may be a bit more permanent but this gives our family another few months of non-panic, which is just nice.

3 comments:

shellybellybee said...

GO JOE. (I just saw GI Joe the movie and so I'm yelling GO JOE, like they do.) I'm glad you have some temporary relief and I really really hope things work out permanently!

Lindsey said...

Yay!! I'm so glad to hear this. You've definitely been in our prayers. Let me know if you have less home cooked dinners now and I'll start making double...when I do cook. :) I can at least start to maybe pay you back for all the love and support you've thrown our way the last few months.

Moog said...

YEAH! So so so so happy for you all! Way to go Joe!