Thursday, July 30, 2009

Scarred for life

You know how some kids have those memories of walking in on their parents doing things that they never wanted to know parents do? Trevin will now have one of them.

Now, before you click off my blog and report me to anyone...hear me out.



I worked out on Wednesday. An hour of aerobics that dern near killed me since I haven't worked out in some hrrrrmmmmffff months. I was gently explaining to Above Average Joe that I was so very sore and he replied in the most expected of ways by mocking me. I took it upon myself at that time, to pounce the man and beat on him to the best of my ability. In my pouncing his legs went up and so I decided that my best plan of attack would be one of bending Joe in half since he is not the most flexible of guys. So I have his feet up in the air and I am standing over him and I realize we are in the perfect position for an "airplane".
**For those of you unfamiliar with "airplanes" it is where one person lies flat on their backs and another is standing and facing them. The person who is lying down puts their feet on the other person's hips and then lifts them into the air with the greatest of ease**
....So I requested an airplane from my husband. And then Trevin walked in and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MOMMY!?!?!?!?!" Seriously, just like that. So now when Trevin is talking to his therapist about the many things we did wrong I'm sure this story will be at the top of the list. In the meantime Joe and I cannot stop laughing.

3 comments:

Aldred Family said...

I can't believe that you have a 3 month or so old baby and I had no idea!! Gosh I'm a bad friend!! I hope you still have my # and will keep in touch.... New ppl moving in the house this weekend. Congrats on Kiya- beautiful name :) miss you guys

Lindsey said...

Good thing you were just doing the...airplane. Otherwise he really would need therapy. My friend heard her parents playing...airplane, and we've laughed about it for 15 years. Yes we were 12. She did see a therapist.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha that is hilarious. Poor Trevin, i am grateful to say I truly don't have a scarred for life moment.