Thursday, July 2, 2009

this and that *UPDATED WITH PHOTO PROOF*

I have a ton of pictures to upload but honestly, I'm too lazy to do it today. So for today I will just say that Kiya now smiles! It melts both her father and I and it makes the sleep depervation a little more worth it.


Garrin has now learned to climb to the top of the bunk bed. The problem is he has yet to learn how to climb down so we get called in at random hours of the day (when nap time should be) and early in the morning (when everyone should still be asleep) to assist the small lad down to the floor. And just this evening we discovered that he can climb up on our bed on his own. This is no small feat. If you have seen our bed, you know of what I speak. I have to climb to get into our bed. It's tall enough for Above Average Joe...so it's high. This little guy is getting more and more difficult to keep up with. But his little sister does love watching him.

No comments: