Monday, June 15, 2009

Garrin

Because the house has been so busy with a little one I wanted to also try to keep up on my boys as well. Garrin is quickly approaching 2 and his little personality is coming out quickly. Here are some pics of my little boy and what he has been up to...

This is what Garrin does at the beginning of his day. He doesn't like eating at the table. He likes being in the kitchen with mom getting spoonfuls/bites as it gets made...

This is how Garrin watches tv. Most likely he is watching Cars.
This is what Garrin does with Kiya. He is very soft with his sister and very protective.

This is what Garrin does with his big brother. He is very rough and tumble with Trevin.
This is what Garrin does with mom...when dad has Kiya.
This is what Garrin does with dad. They love playing MarioKart on the Wii.

This is how Garrin's day finishes. He always has to take a toy with him to bed...

1 comment:

Scooby and Jon said...

Your kids are cute!
and I'm thinking I want to bring you your present this week, I just didn't want to bring my strep throat with me.