Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Details

Yes, I'm mean. At least, that's what my mom told me by waiting this long to tell people that I am expecting. The goal was to wait to tell family first around the holidays. We wanted to surprise above average Joe's parents with the news because it's a really big deal for them. This will be their 50th grandchild. It is also due right around my mother-in-law's birthday. So, in any case of c-section I will actually plan to have it on the 15th (her birthday) for her present.

My official due date is May 20th. I have never made it past 38 weeks though so I'm actually expecting it more early May. According to my previous births children will not make it in my womb after they have reached the 6 lb mark. We'll see if this one follows suit.

We have had our ultra sound and everything look fabulous. We did not find out the sex and this time you can't be mad at me about it. I gave all decision power on this one to above average Joe and he said he wanted to be surprised again. So all hate mail can go directly to him.

I'm feeling just fine. This pregnancy does not feel any different than my previous two. I am currently 23 weeks and have popped in a big way and can now wear maternity clothes proudly. Feel free to place bets now. Most people are sprinkling me with "girly" dust but in all honesty, either way I am fine.

We are still debating all kinds of names on either side of the gender scale. I like unique names, obviously so if you have any great ideas feel free to float them this way.

With this happy news we are also preparing our little home for departure soon. This wonderful 2 bedroom treasure will not quite fit our needs come summer time. We are still in the cleaning/packing/staging time but hope to have it up for sale next week sometime.

So there you go, I think everyone is up to date on all our current news!

6 comments:

La Famille Ramos said...

Congrats on the news, I'm very happy for you guys. Lucky you, feeling good during pregnancy.
Anyway, I'm glad I found you blog.
Christel Ramos. (Your old neighbour)

KinsRae said...

Congrats- that is so exciting. you need a girl, if after two boys you can get a girl that means there is hope for me of getting a boy after two girls.

Aldred Family said...

Thanks for the details! Glad that baby is healthy & everything is well! Love you guys!

The Olsen Family said...

Congrats!! Maybe I need to be the one to get Cafe Rio for both of us. I am so excited for you.

The Shill Spill said...

Okay...first, thanks for the details! Second, because I am not great at getting around to blogs these days.....I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Sad to hear you are moving. (Even though I TOTALLY understand.) You have definitely been a rock for me Jeneece. That will be a sad day when we loose you in this ward, community, and our lives. Good luck though!

Julie Stevenson said...

Great news, Jeneece! Congrats on your growing family and the CNA business too. Love you.