Monday, December 8, 2008

OBX 2008

Since a picture is worth a thousand words I will simply leave these many pictures to show you how much fun we all had on our vacation. I loved seeing my family and spending time with new friends doing things that we rarely get to do. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday as well.




ps. each poster may only use one crack about me in a wet suit!

These pictures are of us in Blacksburg VA where we spent a few days with my bro and his clan before returning home to UT.

2 comments:

Aldred Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Glad you guys had a good trip!! And.. I totally will cut you some slack on the wetsuit picture ;) I'm impressed you got in the water! You go girl!!

The Shill Spill said...

Awesome pictures Jeneece! It looks like you had a blast! What more can I say...'rubber lady.' :) Kidding! You said I could say something! :)