Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Secret

Alright, ladies. I'm gonna tell you the big secret. If you really don't care about who wins the "Holy War" such as myself here's what you do...YOU PLAN A VACATION FOR THANKSGIVING! I did it and all the poor men in my family must now suffer through the indignation of missing this life changing event for time spent on the beach. I know, I'm a cruel heartless woman that obviously does not think of others needs but ya know what? We're gonna have so much fun I don't care what kind of numbers are up on a score board. I'm more interested in how many waves my son, hubby and I can catch on our body boards!

We will be flying out tomorrow to the fabulous east coast (Outer Banks for anyone who wants to know) and will be staying there for almost two weeks. Plan to hear little to nothing from me while there and then be bombarded by pictures and stories of our awsome adventures when we return...

Enjoy the game while I will be enjoying this...

1 comment:

Aldred Family said...

I would much rather be on the beach! Hope that you have a fun vacation!