Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dr.? Dr. Who?


So I had to take this chance to be all braggy about my family. Well, not my WHOLE family but one in particular that has made a bit of a name for himself. My eldest brother Justin (pictured in the top center) has just gotten the green light to officially add the title of "Doctor" to his name. I swell with pride even though he won't hear me utter that title to him unless it is in some sort of sarcastic manner. Now, with this title he is not able to help the sick. That task will still be designated to myself or my sister with our nursing degrees. HOWEVER, if you need a bridge built or a structure tested to make sure the foundation will hold strong when a 5.8 earthquake hits...he's your man. My brother, the civil engineer with his shiney new Phd will now be moving his family to Auburn University to teach others with his doctery skills. Good job, bro. Much love.


4 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

Hey I looked at KLS.Com and found a great deal on the wicked tickets. Sadly it is on a Sunday, but I am excited to go.

Aldred Family said...

That is awesome!! I hear ya.. I always like to tell everyone that my brother is a dr. Makes me so proud that at least one of us was able to really follow through! :) Yay for perserverance!

Andra & Daryl Evans said...

did you really need to post that picture....could my cheeks get any bigger than they are in that picture, and boy i forget how stylin we look, hot stuff (that's in regards to us all)!

~Jeneece said...

I think you look adorable in that picture! I also think we really need to start sporting the matching dresses again...