Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rants!

What's the opposite of post-partum depression? pre-natal depression? I'm just self diagnosing here. My mood swings which are hopefully much less noticeable on the outside are kicking my pregnant booty. and there's lots to kick at this point. I'm stir crazy. I was on employment websites yesterday totally convinced that I could start a job at a hospital doing the night shift tomorrow, if they would just give me the interview...
I can no longer use the back burners of my stove because if I am using the front burners and lean over them I will ignite the innocent child in my stomach. Hardly seems fair.
My boobs, though huge by normal standards look teeny compared to my big stomach now, dangit.
I got a call from my docs office that I am iron deficient. I blame the parasite. Means one more freaking huge horse pill I have to take.
This baby thinks that me sleeping is super boring and kicks me all night long. I'd really prefer the hours of a newborn because then at least occasionally it can kick someone other than me.
My kids watch too much tv because if I don't keep my feet up enough during the day my feet swell and my knees kill. So not fair to them.
It is month/quarter end which means Joe is working all. the. time. It's not news to me. Happens all the time, just annoying.
Pregnancy nightmares. these are just hell. added onto the already superb sleep I'm getting.

I know I have a good life and I am really really blessed, but egads some days...

No comments: