Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MOVED IN

Ok, we are in a new home! I am SO in love with having my own house. This thing is a monster though and everytime I have to clean it I regret getting so much sqaure footage. (poor me, i know) We are all civilized now with TV, internet and phone so I feel connected again. We have not moved our computer over that has all our pictures so I can't post anything with pics yet, but I invite you all over for the 5 cent tour. I have no problem showing off my new place that will not be "done" for months I'm sure. The home decore is the last thing on my list so the place is just functional, not pretty. At least not yet. I'll get it there eventually.

I quit my job as soon as we moved in too so I am the newest member of the stay-at-home clan and most days feel relatively sane about it. most days. Which is why I need lots of visitors to distract me. The kids have adjusted perfectly. Trevin has lots of friends already and the little ones have loved all the space in the house and outside.

Joe is uber busy with work and schooling but we both feel so blessed to be so adult right now. Lets hope we can keep it up!
So hit me up here or on my phone for the address and come see the new digs!

No comments: