Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I hate it when people don't update...

I am a slacker, and mostly, it's for your benefit. You really don't want to hear my generally onery outlook right now. In a nutshell, that whole "when it rains, it pours" saying keeps flashing in my head. Nothing so diabolical that you need to worry, just enough to keep me in a pretty pissy mood most the time. Which is so not like me and I don't want to "capture" it and remember it. So here is a nice way for me to update without all the blech. Since I didn't have a blog this time last year I figured I'd just time warp and show you what was up then. I had a momentary ideal that I could make cute photo's of all the holiday stuff happenings and had a decent little photo shoot with Garrin for St. Patty's Day...these are still some of my fav pictures of the little guy. He was about 7 months old.

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

You are probably mad at me for not updating about ANYTHING in my life lately then, huh? Sorry Jeneece. I promise I will....soon!

~Jeneece said...

The title is more of a slam on myself than anyone else. I know the ebb and flow of life doesn't always give us the best time/info to post to our blogs...